Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today's pretty much the worst day of this week to chart my food and exercise. Why? I've been sick all day, home, not eating much, but what I have been eating hasn't been exactly healthy food.

Food:
Breakfast: none
Lunch: none
Snack: Four graham crackers and 2 cups of 1% milk
Snack: About 10 Dorito chips
Dinner: Slice of pizza my parents brought me

Exercise:
None

How bout I recap yesterday:

Food
Breakfast: 3 cheese crackers with peanut butter
Snack: 2 squares graham crackers
Lunch: Lean Cuisine spaghetti with meat sauce
Snack: 2 graham crackers with peanut butter and 1 cup milk
Dinner: 4 oz cranberry chicken with 1/2 cup sweet potatoes

Total calories consumed: 1,392 calories

Exercise
1/2 hour on Elliptical Trainer

Total calories burned: 2,350

Total calorie deficit: 958

So my plan for tomorrow is to exercise 40 minutes: 10 jogging, 15 elliptical and 15 on the arc trainer. I plan to also walk for 15 minutes in the morning with my awesome husband.

Tomorrow's breakfast will consist of a protein shake, lunch will be a Lean Cuisine, snack will be a yogurt and some cheese/peanut butter crackers, dinner will be a homemade salisbury steak. I'd like to eat a graham cracker or possibly some peaches and cottage cheese for my "sugar-free" dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment