Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Today I went to the doc. I am down five pounds in the last three weeks or so! This is good news! The bad news about today was that I had two handfuls of fiddle faddle and a little chips ahoy cookie. It was super lame of me. I just hadn't had any breakfast or lunch and there was SO much junk food at the meeting.

At any rate, I haven't missed an exercise day since I started, despite not feeling well. Okay, my baby's crying and needs is mom. Gotta run!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for link for you blog! I'm sure I will be here often!

    I think you are doing remarkably considering you are taking the babe with your to the gym!

    I'm just gonna have to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah...one more thing.

    So would you care if I looked at your old blog when you did this the first time? I more on that level and I think it would totally be helpful to see your process.

    So fine if you don't want to share, but I thought I'd ask.

    ReplyDelete