Monday, April 5, 2010

Holy Crap!

It's been forever since I posted! Okay so here's the update: About a week after I started the HCG diet, I finally stopped starving and actually felt pretty good! I finished the diet out at 15 pounds lighter than when I started! Ah yeah. In addition, I had my body fat checked again (I had it checked when I first started), and nearly ALL of the weight I lost was body fat. That is WAYYYYY better than any diet I've ever done before. On most diets, you'll lose 25-30% in lean body mass.

At any rate, I liked it so much, I decided to start selling it. I have a friend who owns a pharmacy who manufactures the drops. He agreed to let me sell it. I really just wanted to start helping people lose weight. This way I can charge people less than what I paid for it and help tutor them along the way.

So now I'm on maintenance. I've lost another 3 pounds since stopping the diet and I'm back down to a size 12, comfortably, and a size 10 that is somewhat tight, but still looks good! I'd like to lose 25 more pounds, then I'll be back down to my lowest weight! I'm not sure I'll get there, though. I was a size 4 at my lowest and working out a ton.

I'm doing the Legacy Duathlon on April 17. We've been doing some biking and I plan on getting more running in as the weather continues to improve. It'll be fun and I can do it with my little boy. He loves his bike trailer. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment