Monday, April 12, 2010

I heart Moab

I went out of town last weekend to the most amazing place on Earth. Moab, Utah. It's full of God's most beautiful natural creation. The red rock was calling our names, so we had to go. We did plenty of mountain biking, a little road biking (because the little tyke was tired and hungry and didn't want to ride in his child bike stroller), and some hiking. I did ok with the eating, but not awesome. I watched my sugar intake. I had like 2 peanut butter cookies and 2 mini candy-bars. Other than that, I just ate what everyone else was eating.

I also started TOM on vaca, which was awesome. I got back from Moab yesterday and I was where I was when I left. My bodybugg did say I burned massive calories, however. On the biggest mtn biking day I burned close to 3,500 calories! I also had the awesome all-you-can-eat pizza/pasta bar later, however. I suspect TOM is affecting how much I weigh by about 3 pounds. That's usually the case.

Anyhow, I got the bug in me and today I had to bike to work. I know scattered thunderstorms are in the forecast, but I can't not do it now. I love it too much! But today we're back to the grindstone with the calories. I need another fill. I can eat anything under the sun!

1 comment:

  1. I am very interested to know what your thoughts are now that its almost a month since you did the HCG. Is that right or have you done it again or is it continuous? I really hope you'll blog more about it...Xavier fromLBT

    ReplyDelete